Central Noble belongs to the Indiana Coalition of Quality Schools. Total Quality Management is a theory practiced by many businesses. We use a similar business model to ensure that we are preparing our students with 21st century skills (critical thinking and problem solving, creativity and innovation, communication and information, collaboration, contextual learning, and information and media literacy). We adhere to a common vision, mission, and core values. Our teachers use a Quality Classroom Rubric to self evaluate the level of quality in their classroom. We have developed a district dashboard to help us focus on student achievement and a score card that reports to the community our progress toward becoming “the school of choice in northeastern Indiana”.
- Central Noble High School has been selected as a "BEST BUY" school and has received a "Four Star Rating" from the State of Indiana for the school year 2009-2010 .
- Central Noble is one of the first in the area to offer an onsite employee health clinic. We are committed to the health and safety of our employees. We believe this health clinic will proactively keep our faculty and staff members healthy.
- Parkview Noble is providing Central Noble with an additional nurse to help meet the physical needs of our students. This is the first time Central Noble and Parkview have partnered to provide this service. We are very fortunate to have a hospital like Parkview in our county. Parkview demonstrates their commitment to our community’s health by assisting our two school nurses in providing programs that will make our students healthier and happier. We are very grateful for this opportunity for our students.
- We have partnered with a local business in our Project Lead the Way courses. This business sends a technical employee to Central Noble High School every week to train the students on how to use a miniature version of the robot currently in use at the plant. Our students are getting valuable, real world experience that will help them prepare for their future.
- Central Noble is categorized as a “rural” school corporation. We have an enrollment of 1300 students. Small school systems are appealing to many families.
The corporation's web site and links to its individual schools are located at http://www.centralnoble.k12.in.us/.