Need PPE? Local sourcing list, courtesy of Greater Fort Wayne, Inc.
Or, check out Indiana's PPE Directory.
Indiana's "Back on Track" 5-Stage Plan
Indiana is in Stage 4.5 from July 4 - July 31st. Details here.
Beginning May 4, 2020, most of Indiana's counties will see restrictions lifted on some businesses. Find details and documents that outline, sector by sector, the timing and allowances to "return to work", at backontrack.in.gov
Northeast Indiana "Roadmap to a Healthy Reopening" - a series of industry-specific free webinars, and guidelines courtesy of the Central Indiana Corporate Partnership and their partners:
- General Public Video | Slides
- Extracurricular Activities & Athletics Video | Slides
- Manufacturing Sector Video | Slides | Guidelines
- Restaurants & Hospitality Video | Slides | Guidelines
- Retail Video | Slides | Guidelines
- Other/Small Business Video | Slides | Guidelines
- Professional Services/Office | Slides | Guidelines
- Personal Services & Real Estate Video | Slides | Guidelines
- Religious Organizations Video | Slides
- Schools & Education Video | Slides
- Personal Care Services Video | Slides | Guidelines
- Arts, Culture & Nonprofits Video | Slides
- Early Childhood Education Video | Slides
Parkview Business Connect - Reopening resources, trends and more