Noble County is proud of its military families and veterans and welcomes veterans "home".
Northeast Indiana Military Community
- The 122nd Fighter Wing—Flying out of Fort Wayne’s Air National Guard base
- The Indiana National Guard—Answering the call since 1636
- The Indiana Guard Reserve—Assisting the National Guard in domestic emergency missions
- The Northeast Indiana Base Community Council—Bringing together the region’s military community
Noble County Veteran Groups
- Albion American Legion Post 246
- Avilla American Legion Post 240
- Kendallville American Legion Post 86
- Kendallville Fraternal Order of Eagles (FOE)
- Kendallville Veterans of Foreign Wars (VFW) Post 2749
- Ligonier American Legion Post 243
- Rome City American Legion Post 381
- Wolf Lake Veterans of Foreign Wars (VFW) Post 4717
- Families for Freedom Limited
- Recovery Village
- Northbound - Indiana Alcohol and Drug Addiction Treatment
Job Services & More
- NextLevel Veterans - The technical and leadership skills earned during military service are in high demand by employers in Northeast Indiana. Explore opportunities.
- INvets - Helping transitioning service members, veterans and spouses take advantage of the huge demand for veteran talent in Indiana.
- VA Northern Indiana Health Care System—Offering a variety of services, including Operation Enduring Freedom/Operation Iraqi Freedom case managers to new returning veterans to ensure their transitions back to civilian life are as seamless as possible.
- Apartment Guide - A national resource designed to help people find housing options that fit their lifestyle and income needs, including those of our beloved veterans and active-duty service members.
- The Post-9/11 GI Bill—Using the education benefits you’ve earned through your service.
- Veteran Service Officers—Providing direct assistance to veterans and their dependents or families in the preparation, development and submission of claims and applications for earned federal and state benefits.