Do you strive to communicate your event beyond newspapers and social media?
Launched in 2019, Noble County’s "universal" Community Calendar is free (with options to upgrade for a fee) and intended to help local organizers and marketers promote meetings, seminars, networking opportunities, fundraising events, fairs, festivals, arts and entertainment to a broad local and regional audience. The events submitted provide content to search engines, too, increasing the likelihood of an internet user finding your event. Below are instructions to submit your upcoming happening.
- Submit your event by clicking the “Add Event” button at http://www.thrivenoblecounty.org/community-calendar
- You’ll need:
- Event Title (What)
- Venue (Where)
- Event Date(s) & Time(s) (When)
- Description (Who & Why)
- Expected Attendance (not critical; enter something)
- Category (will help calendar users filter events)
- Admission (free or otherwise)
- An image (your logo, a photo, clipart)
- URLs to ticketing, a website, more info (optional)
- Contact info
- Options will be available to ‘upgrade’, but we suggest not paying for any upgrades. Click “Submit”.
- Tell everyone who ‘follows you’ to use the calendars on any of the following websites when looking for things to do in Noble County: